Monday, August 27, 2007

Teddy Bear Week Books

To find books in my theme, I go to my library's website and then do a search on the online catalog for whatever the theme is and then I look trough them and pick out what I want. My library know I do themes and they told me to bring in my list and they would have them ready for me. This has made things really simple for me. They even through in some that they find that are not on my list. We never read all of them that I check out, but I leave some of them out that they can look at themselves. We do read a lot in my house so we do usually get through most of them! Also, check out our book of the day on my side bar!
~
Here is my list for the Teddy Bear Week
Corduroy-Don Freeman
Corduroy Goes to the Fire Station-Don Freeman
I'll Protect You from the Jungle Beast-Martha Alexander
Bear in Mind-A Book of Bear Poems- Selected by Bobbye S. Goldstein
First Snow-Kim Lewis
Ten Little Teddies-Lucy Su
Curduroy Lost and Found-Don Freeman
First Flight-David McPhail
Teddy Bears Picnic-Mark Burgess
I'll Tell You What They Say-Anna Grossnickle Hines
A Letter For Maria- Elizabeth Lindsay
Little Brown Bear Learns to Share-Claude Lebran
When the Teddy Bears Came- Martin Waddell
Spring Cleaning-Else Minsrik
My Friend Bear- Jez Alborough
Teddy's Christmas Gift- Jan Mogensen
Night,Night Cuddly Bear- Martin Waddell
Ira Sleeps Over-Bernard Waber
Night-Night, Emily- Claire Freedman
Corduroy Lost and Found- Don Freeman
Elmer and the Lost Teddy- David McKee
Corduroy's Snow Day-Don Freeman
Small Bear Lost- Martin Waddell
You and Me, Little Bear-Martin Waddell
Little Bean's Friend- John Wallace
Can't You Sleep, Little Bear- Martin Waddell
The Bear Came Over My House-Rick Walton
Corduroy's Christmas-B.G. Hennessy
Corduroy's Halloween-B.G. Hennessy
Corduroy at the Zoo-B.G. Hennessy
Corduroy's Valentine's Day-B.G. Hennessy
Sister Bear Learns to Share-Stan and Jan Berenstain
Care Bears How Does Your Garden Grow?- Frances Ann Ladd
Corduroy's Hike-Allison Inches
Corduroy's Garden-Allison Inches

No comments: