Monday, August 20, 2007

Zoo Theme Monday August 20th

Books for the Day:
1. Put me in the zoo Robert Lopshire
2. Beautiful Zoo Animals
3. The Berenstain Bears Pick Up and Put Away-Stan and Jan Berenstain
4.Good Night Gorilla-Peggy Rauthmann
5. Zebras
6. How Do You Raise a Raise a Rhino?-Judy Ziegler
7.
8.
~
Songs:
1. Sally the Camel
Sally The Camel (Sung to:Dem Bones)Sally the Camel has two humps, Sally the Camel has two humps, Sally the Camel has two humps, so Ride Sally, Ride! Boom, Boom, boom.Sally the Camel has one hump, Sally the Camel has one hump, Sally the Camel has one hump, so Ride Sally, Ride! Boom, Boom, Boom.Sally the Camel has no hump,Sally the Camel has no humps, Sally the Camel has no humps, Now Sally is a Horse!!
2.5 Little Monkeys
Five Little MonkeysFive little monkeys swinging in a tree,Teasing the alligators, you can catch me, you can catch me....Along came a alligator quiet as can be.......And snapped that monkey right out of that tree!Four little monkeys swinging in a tree,Teasing the alligators, you can catch me, you can catch me....Along came a alligator quiet as can be.......And snapped that monkey right out of that tree!Three little monkeys swinging in a tree,Teasing the alligators, you can catch me, you can catch me....Along came a alligator quiet as can be.......And snapped that monkey right out of that tree!Two little monkeys swinging in a tree,Teasing the alligators, you can catch me, you can catch me....Along came a alligator quiet as can be.......And snapped that monkey right out of that tree!One little monkey swinging in a tree,Teasing the alligators, you can catch me, you can catch me....Along came a alligator quiet as can be.......And snapped that monkey right out of that tree!No little monkeys swinging in a tree.
~
Activities:
1. Counting zoo animals from Little People's Playsets
2. Movie-Curious George Zoo Night and other Animal Stories

No comments: